- The holder of the Cypriot Passport, as a European Union Citizen, can enter, reside, study and work in the European economic area (European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland) without a visa.
- Ease of travelling abroad: Cyprus passport holders are entitled to travel visa free to more than 158 countries due to the EU citizenship, as well as a number bilateral and multilateral conventions.
- Cyprus allows dual citizenship, a factor that offers an effective tool for international tax planning and provides financial privacy to the passport holder.
- Freedom to study in European universities playing lower tuition fees.
- No residency requirements are imposed on citizens.
in 3 years
in any European country
to more than 158 countries