Cyprus is an ideal investment gateway to the European Union, as well as a portal for investment outside the EU, particularly into the Middle East, India and China.
Large scale projects, privatization and a burgeoning oil and gas sector are firmly placing Cyprus on the map as a hotspot for investment.
Real estate is one of the key pillars of the Cyprus economy contributing around 10% of GDP. Property transactions with a value of Euro 1.5M saw a 59% increase in 2017m with Limassol being the preferred market. Foreign purchasers account for 28% of real estate transactions.
First-ever luxury casino resort licensed is being built with the annual turnover forecast of Euro 50M.
Huge oil and gas reserves founds in its exclusive economic zone. Reserves have been estimated as worth 300% to 3000% of GDP.
Country is leading maritime hub, 1st third-party ship-management center in the EU, 3rd largest fleet in the EU, 10th largest merchant fleet in the world with Euro 1b in annual revenue.
Real estate transactions have been consistently and considerably rising in the past three years i.e. 44% increase in number of properties sold to foreigners in H1 2017 compared to H1 2016.
- Cyprus is full EU Member since 2004 and part of Eurozone since 2007.
- Strategic location which enables easy access to Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Lowest crime rate in Europe and one of the safest countries in the world, the ideal pace to raise your family.
- 340 days of sunshine with mind winter and long summers.
- Pollution free environment and clear blue skies.
- 57 Blue Flag beaches with the cleanest waters in Europe.
- Hospitable and friendly people, a welcoming multicultural society.
- English widely spoken.
- Excellent education system and first class health care services.
- Modern banking and legal system.
- Pro-business government and highly skilled English speaking workforce.
- Excellent infrastructure.
- Among smaller countries, 5th safest country in the world.
- Cosmopolitan lifestyle.
- Two international airports in Limassol and Paphos.
- Advantageous EU approved highly favorable tax regime.
- Stable political & business environment.
- Properties are freehold and there is no inheritage tax.
- Cyprus has the most promising economy which offers great investment opportunities.
- The simplest and fastest immigration programs.